F1Fan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F1Fan Racing

A step on the online racing ladder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OLSCAR PlayStation Lights Series

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T.WilhoitRacing
Rookie
Rookie
T.WilhoitRacing

OLSCAR PlayStation Lights Series Empty
PostSubject: OLSCAR PlayStation Lights Series   OLSCAR PlayStation Lights Series EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:42 am

OLSCAR PlayStation Lights is the other league to the OLSCAR Cup Series, the Offline League of Stock Car Auto Racing. animalspotTV and I have our leagues joined together to gain popularity on YouTube. Before I announce the champions in both of our leagues, here are some regulations.
1. If you sign up, YOU MUST COMMENT ON AT LEAST 50 % OF THE SEASON. Failure to doing so will get an automatic boot from either me or animalspotTV
2. Any spamming or BS will get you an automatic block from OLSCAR. Period. We do not tolerate idiots who spam other people for no reason.
3. Champions (if they want) get automatic pick for the next season regardless of what non champions think. Any complaining will get you banned from starting the first round. In addition to that, if more complaining will get you banned for the season.
CHAMPIONS:
CUP SEASON 1: Angel Navarro
LIGHTS SEASON 1: Allissa Kirby
LIGHTS SEASON 2: Nicholas Korodovos
LIGHTS SEASON 3: Noah Hart
LIGHTS SEASON 4: Vicky Erickson
LIGHTS SEASON 5: Jacob Hart

Last edited by T.WilhoitRacing on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NASCAR24Dude
Rookie
Rookie
NASCAR24Dude

OLSCAR PlayStation Lights Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLSCAR PlayStation Lights Series   OLSCAR PlayStation Lights Series EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:30 pm

Just posted the Cup Season 2 signups!
Back to top Go down

OLSCAR PlayStation Lights Series
Page 1 of 1