F1Fan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F1Fan Racing

A step on the online racing ladder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Race at Texas Motor Speedway in doubt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
f1fan
Admin
Admin
f1fan

Race at Texas Motor Speedway in doubt Empty
PostSubject: Race at Texas Motor Speedway in doubt   Race at Texas Motor Speedway in doubt EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:36 pm

The ARCSOA race at the Texas Motor Speedway, The Pilot Flying J 150 is in serious doubt for two main reasons. The first is that the title sponsor is in hot legal water, and there is a bunch of corruption going on with the company. The 2nd reason is the fans. Texas Motor Speedway doesn't do any type of security screening on the fans before they enter the facility. That was an issue when drunken fans were smashing empty beer bottle on others heads. And there was even a gun threat at last years Indycar race. The State of Texas has a contract to put on a race with ARCSOA, but the race at Texas Motor Speedway is heavily in doubt!
Back to top Go down
https://f1fanracing.forumotion.com
LHP14Florida
Rookie
Rookie
LHP14Florida

PostSubject: Re: Race at Texas Motor Speedway in doubt   Race at Texas Motor Speedway in doubt EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:48 pm

Tom: "Well I do not care where it is all that I know that I will fill in for one race"
Back to top Go down
T.WilhoitRacing
Rookie
Rookie
T.WilhoitRacing

PostSubject: Re: Race at Texas Motor Speedway in doubt   Race at Texas Motor Speedway in doubt EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:22 pm

Wilhoit: I understand the fact that TMS is in doubt. I predict the Supercell SX is going to be that race!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race at Texas Motor Speedway in doubt   Race at Texas Motor Speedway in doubt Empty

Back to top Go down

Race at Texas Motor Speedway in doubt
Page 1 of 1