F1Fan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F1Fan Racing

A step on the online racing ladder.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NR2003 CUP/NWS/TRUCK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rowdyracer24
Rookie
Rookie
rowdyracer24

NR2003 CUP/NWS/TRUCK Empty
PostSubject: NR2003 CUP/NWS/TRUCK   NR2003 CUP/NWS/TRUCK EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:54 pm

If you want, I can run a league. I have all 2011 Trucks, Nationwide, and Cup cars. I also have custom cars to be used, with real life sponsors, but just on different car numbers and schemes. I also have 2003 paint schemes on the 2011 bodies. I can create custom schedules on NR2003, and I have all updated tracks that NASCAR runs on. I'd like to keep it on regular tracks though. Each driver will drive like real life drivers with their ratings, or they can each be even.

I can try and make highlight videos of the races of some-sort, or just take screenshots of action points and highlight the race in words, with results and points shown. I can then post the highlights/results/points here so those involved in the leagues can keep up to date at one's own time.

If you want to do it, let me know, throw in suggestions or ideas on what Mod to use (Truck/Nationwide/Cup, all 3), how long the races should be, amount of races, and amount of racers.

Let me know what you think, thought it'd be kind of cool.

It can sort of be revolved around the previous go at the league.

Back to top Go down
f1fan
Admin
Admin
f1fan

NR2003 CUP/NWS/TRUCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: NR2003 CUP/NWS/TRUCK   NR2003 CUP/NWS/TRUCK EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:19 pm

I want a cup league, But do some Ini editing to the crappy tracks to adapt them to be more exciting. Plus download a few Road courses.
Back to top Go down
https://f1fanracing.forumotion.com

NR2003 CUP/NWS/TRUCK
Page 1 of 1